Monday, December 11, 2006

Hmmmm

So apparently nobody wants to play the game I'm calling "Let's Pretend Friday Night Never Happened" and instead wants to actually talk about Friday night and all of the hows and the whys and the implications. Which is kind of difficult, considering I don't remember any of those things and there are no implications as far as I'm concerned.

Thank god break officially starts on Tuesday, and since I'm already done with everything I can continue to hide out until then, which is easy because did I mention I'm dying and I don't really want to do anything other than lie on the couch or in a hot bath anyway?

Being sick really makes me want to be in El Paso. I loaded Cohen into the car tonight so the poor dog could actually get out of the house for longer than five minutes at a time (I haven't felt up to walking him for real and I feel terrible about that) and I went and got myself some soup, wishing the whole time that I had someone around who could take care of me. I realize I'm being a big whiny baby about this, but when I feel lousy I just want my mom. Not that my mom actually does anything particular for me when I'm sick, I just think it's instinct.

Oh well. I'll be home next week, with all the good and the little bit of bad that entails. In the meantime I have animals that like to cuddle and a lot of cough syrup.

No comments: