Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Broken Internet

The internet at my house here in El Paso sucks. In fact, the whole computer sucks, and by "sucks" I actually mean, "is totally frozen and not working at all". I'm typing this from my laptop at my dad's bar where I can pick up the wireless internet from the coffee shop next door. It's 1:00 in the afternoon so I have this entire huge bar to myself...kind of creepy, actually, especially considering how insanely windy it is outside right now.

Anyway, the timing on the internet being down sucks because I really wanted to upload another one of my applications before I go to Las Vegas on Friday, but oh well. I have until January 5th, there's time.

But hey, did you hear that? Vegas on Friday!! Chelsea and I are going up there for my cousin Rachel's wedding, and since Chelsea invited her boyfriend, I invited Kymberli. It should be fun. I'm excited, anyway. My main goal is not to drink TOO much, although I've yet to decide what exactly I mean by "too much". Especially since part two of my Vegas goals is to get as many men as possible to buy drinks for Kymberli and I just by batting my eyelashes. (Forgive me, but most of the time it's amazingly easy and I can't help but take advantage) I just know I don't want to be hungover when we come home on Christmas Eve since it's my favorite part of the holidays and I'm going to be angry at myself if I can't enjoy it. So I'll try to be sensible, or at least as sensible as one can be in Vegas when your cousin is getting married at the Venetian and there are dance clubs to visit and hands of blackjack to be played.

So yeah, I'm about to go to Las Vegas and apparently for the time being my access to the internet is going to be sporadic, so don't worry if you don't hear from me for a while.

And now I'm off to compare digital cameras since Mom promised me she'd take me to the store today to get a new one. Yay!!

No comments: