Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blech

So I think I'm dying. Last night there was an end of the semester party for the theatre department. The guys that threw it were calling it "The Night You'll Never Remember" party, but unfortunately I remember far too much about the party, especially the part of the party where I ended up kissing an undergrad that I don't even particularly like when I'm sober and then throwing up a lot. I knew before I even went out last night that I was in one of those moods that would probably end with some inappropriate making out, but even I can't figure out how or why I ended up kissing this guy, of all people. What can I say, I'm a happy, spread-the-love kind of drunk and when I drink too much I can be persuaded into kissing pretty easily. Fortunately it's not equally easy to persuade me into bed so I don't worry about it too much. A little kissing never hurt anyone, and I definitely don't have nights like that very often. Actually, I just now remembered that Amanda and I were three-way kissing with one of the gay boys last night, so I guess I was just in a kissing mood. I hadn't done that since college! (And for the life of me I can't remember who the guy was. Zach maybe? I have no idea...maybe Amanda remembers)

So yeah, I actually had a lot of fun last night until I turned into "the throw up monster", as Chelsea would say. And now I'm feeling sort of embarrassed today, and grateful that everyone is leaving for a month and by the time everyone gets back in January the rumor mill will be on to other things.

The thing is, I haven't been able to stop throwing up all day long. I didn't get out of bed until 5:00 this evening, and I actually intended to work out and clean my house, but then I realized all I'm capable of doing is lying on the couch. This is not a normal hangover. I tend to have headache hangovers and not queasy stomach hangovers, so that alone makes it different, but I have never in my life thrown up this much and I have had nights where I've had much, much more to drink. And even during hangovers where I was queasy, I've always been able to just throw up once and then feel substantially better. This hangover isn't working like that. I'm in the bathroom about once an hour, and the only thing I've been able to have all day is Sprite, but even that I always end up throwing up eventually (in fact, I'm only drinking it just so that I have something to throw up other than stomach acid. Gross but true). This is ridiculous. It's not normal. Is it possible that an allergic reaction could be making me throw up? Because last night I drank the trashcan punch and afterwards I had that itchy throat, swollen lip feeling that I get when I'm having an allergic reaction. I didn't worry about it too much at the time because it seemed minor enough, but now I'm wondering if that's why I can't stop throwing up. Anyway, this SUCKS. I hope I'm feeling better in the morning because I have to work tomorrow.

In other news, I just took Cohen outside and there is a topless girl in the hot tub. She's in there with a guy and I only saw her from the waist up, so I suppose it's possible that they're both totally naked. I realize there aren't any signs or anything specifically forbidding nude swimming, but come on! It's not a private pool! Surely that counts as indecent exposure and is illegal, right? I don't need to see boobs when I'm just trying to walk my dog, that's all I'm saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technically, that is indecent exposure. You're not supposed to be naked in public hot tubs/pools. I should know. I almost got arrested with a naked groomsman once...ahahahhaha...That was a good night. Speaking of naked groomsmen, we are so finding hot men in Vegas. Definitely. :)

-kymbo:)