Sunday, December 10, 2006

Definitely Dying

So yeah, I'm definitely sick for real. I finally managed to stop throwing up and actually eat some soup around 1 a.m. yesterday, but then I woke up this morning for work and felt like crap in an entirely different way. I'm not nearly as queasy anymore, but now I have a sore throat and a cough and a runny nose and an itchy back, all my usual cold symptoms (P.S., does anyone else in the world feel like you need someone to be scratching your back constantly when you have a cough? I know my sister does, but usually when I describe that as a cough symptom people look at me like I'm crazy.)

I'm not surprised that I'm sick. I finished with school on Thursday, and I always get sick within days of finishing school. It happens every December and every May. It's like I finally get to relax completely and then I collapse. Fortunately I made it through work this morning and now all I have to do for the rest of today and all day tomorrow is play Halo and address my Christmas cards, so if I have to be sick now is a pretty good time to do it.

The basset is whining to go out, so I'd better go.

No comments: