Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tales to be Told

Well, I'm feeling much better, but things have been mad crazy busy around here and I haven't had time to write. I know, I know, who isn't busy? And all you other people seem to still find time to write. But I just feel like I've literally been scheduled every hour of every day lately and I really do need to sleep sometimes, too.

Part of the problem is that when I actually had scheduled in free time this week (Sunday night and most of Monday) that time ended up not being free after all. And as a result I have stories to tell, stories that involve bailing multiple people out of the Comal County Jail and my college ex randomly coming to town and spending the night last night.

The Cliff's Notes version goes something like, "Damn, it is an effin' ordeal to get people out of prison, and no, I didn't sleep with him and I didn't even want to and the fact that I still didn't want to even when I saw him in person kind of surprised me a little bit but I'm really, really happy that I honestly am totally over and done with all that nonsense."

So yeah. It was kind of a crazy weekend. Maybe I'll give you the full version of the above one of these days. In the meantime I'll be over here trying to keep all these jobs and projects under control.

No comments: