Monday, September 18, 2006

And Then There's That

So I'm feeling really good about things today, and I posted that last entry. And then I went and read a story about a woman who is married with a child but saw her college ex when she was on a business trip, the one who got away. And she tried to sleep with him and ultimately couldn't bring herself to do it and she realized that everything is good back at home and she doesn't want to mess that up and blah, blah, blah. So it all turned out okay, I guess.

But the thing is, that's why I worry about the Mike stuff more than anything. I don't want to think I'm over this and think I've moved on and then see him in the future and realize that some big part of me still wants to be with him. I don't think that would ever happen, I don't think I COULD marry someone while I still felt even remotely hung up on someone else, so that's a good thing about me, I guess. But still.

No comments: