Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving Break tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow I'm flying home for Thanksgiving.
It's been years since I've looked forward to going to El Paso this much. I'm excited about Thanksgiving dinner, and meeting my parents' dog Lola the basset-shepherd mix for the first time (she looks so awesome in pictures!), and eating at Hudson's and Julio's, and drinking at the Ale House, and being "best friends" with Mike for a few days.
It's gonna be awesome. Even if break is only half as good as I think it's going to be, it's still going to be pretty damn good.
Even though I never did write Major Paper number 2 and will now have to work on it at least a little bit over break. Oh well, whatever. Maybe I'll be able to focus better at home (Ha. Haha). On the bright side, my Stage Management professor changed our final project to something much, much easier today so that's one less thing to stress out about. So I'm gonna try to rest and have a good time and rejuvenate so that even if I have to work my ass off when I get back it won't kill me.
Maybe I'll update when I'm in El Paso, maybe I won't. Have a happy Thanksgiving either way.

No comments: