Thursday, November 03, 2005

Miraculous

Today is a momentous day in my life because...

I ACTUALLY FINISHED A PAPER BEFORE MIDNIGHT!!

True, I finished it at 11:30 the night before it is due, but still. For me that's a serious lack of procrastination, especially since it isn't due until 5:00 tomorrow. Normally I'd be finishing it around, oh 3:30 tomorrow. But now I can spend the afternoon having lunch with my grandparents, who are coming to town for the weekend. Word!

Starting right now, I'm not doing anymore school work until Sunday evening. Wait, let me amend that: Starting tomorrow the minute I'm finished acting in the scene from SubUrbia in directing class I'm not doing anymore school work until Sunday evening. It's my birthday on Saturday, I'm allowed to do that.

Relaxation. Ahhhhh.

P.S.-There's this show on the Food Network right now about a wedding where the couple had the most incredible appetizers. Tiny little hamburgers the size of a quarter, and teeny little grilled cheese sandwiches, and these macaroni and cheese tart things, and bite-sized pies. Baby comfort foods! I'm so thrilled with the tiny appetizers! I want some for my birthday! Or wait, maybe that's too ambitious since my birthday is the day after tomorrow. Who wants to make me a plate of teeny tiny appetizers for Christmas?! I'll take a picture of it and then eat it. I'm so serious.

No comments: