Monday, January 22, 2007

Mild Panic

I just mailed off my last Ph.D. application. Actually, technically this last one was an M.F.A. application for the only program I applied to that's not a Ph.D. program, although if you knew what school it was you would know why I'd be way, WAY more than perfectly content with an M.F.A. from said school. Also, I'm never going to actually get accepted there, but the fact that people in my life think I have the potential for it to even be worth my effort to try makes me happy enough.

Also, I got an official notice in my box today with all the deadlines for graduation and I found out that my thesis is due to my committee by March 23rd. March 23rd! That's only two months from tomorrow. Frankly, I don't want to talk about it.

And apparently I actually have to start class tomorrow. Blargh.

No comments: