Saturday, January 20, 2007

More March

Remember the Tool concert? The one Mandi and I were supposed to go to in September? Well, I finally got an e-mail today saying it has been rescheduled for March 26th, which is perfect!! It's a Monday night so I don't have class and I won't have to work a show for box office, either, since the March show ends the 25th. And the show Mandi is ADing is done by then, too, so we get to see Tool in March!

March is going to be crazy. Look:
5 March: Justin Timberlake concert in Dallas
13-19 March: Trip to New York City
21 March: The Lion King in Austin w/ Chelsea and Mike (ah, The Lion King the musical, it's so good)
26 March: Tool in San Antonio

I keep trying to ignore the fact that March is also the month in which I'll be trying to wrap up my thesis and prepare for my defense and my oral and written exams, but that's okay. I have all of February to get a jump on that stuff (HA!) and all of the above will be great stress relief. I'm sorry to keep talking about it, but I'm just so excited.

I did end up going to Houston for the past two nights so, maybe I'll tell you about that eventually. In the meantime I feel the need to get in a workout right now even though it's 8:30 on Saturday night and I've already been out to dinner and had three drinks. Maybe I'll just lift some weights?

No comments: