Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Best Resolutions Ever!

I just took this dumb "What Should Your New Year's Resolutions Be?" quiz, and these are my results:

1) Get a pet frog

2) Eat more whipped cream

3) Travel to India

4) Study magic

5) Get in shape with dodgeball

I love all of the above, except for the part about the pet frog. I personally wouldn't mind a pet frog, but I can't see either of my current pets being thrilled with that.

It's snowing outside right now, and much to my surprise it's actually sticking. I'm supposed to drive home tomorrow since I'm scheduled to work on Thursday morning. Part of me is hoping that all of a sudden this little snow storm turns into something really substantial and I get to stay here a couple of extra days, but I also know I need to get home and go back to work, organize my closet, really get going on my thesis and finish my last three applications. I don't get any work done in El Paso, I'm a lazy bum here. So we'll see what happens I guess, but I suppose I'm probably still going back tomorrow.

No comments: