Monday, October 23, 2006

The Not-an-Update Update

So, I have a whole lot to say about my trip to El Paso. I have too much to say, in fact, and I have no idea when I'm going to get the chance to do a real bloggity update.

The basic summary is the Rolling Stones were incredibly awesome, the party was incredibly ridiculous and fun, I got to see Cassie and can't wait for her wedding,and things with Mike continue to be complicated in both good and bad ways.

I might be hiding out until Rocky starts on November 7th because I need to focus on all my dramaturgy work, so if I'm not around much until next month, well, I'm sure you don't actually care all that much. And if you do, you'll live.

Also, you should be jealous right now because I have the world's best tuxedo cat snuggled up on my lap and the world's best basset hound curled up beside me with his head on the cat. Said basset hound almost passed his Canine Good Citizen test today. He didn't quite pass because he still needs some work on proper leash walking, but I'm trying to get into another CGC class so we can try again in December. I'm very proud of him for coming so close to passing, anyway.

No comments: