Friday, January 27, 2006

Why is the time stamp always wrong on this journal?

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Classes are going full swing, I'm already really busy, what else is new?
The answer is pretty much nothing. If anything really exciting had happened you can bet I would have posted about it.
Instead, it's been a pretty typical week. I go to classes, I do a lot of reading, I spend some quality time with my pets, I spend far too long talking to my friends on IM most nights, and I work out. That's pretty much all I do every day.

Actually, a few fun and exciting things have happened since I last posted. Here they are:
1) My best grad school friend Mandi and I went out drinking on Thursday night. We both got really buzzed. I had a great time. It was awesome!
2) Kymberli came to town for the weekend and I got to see her on Saturday night. Kymberli, Matthew, my sister and I went to a party Maggie Maes. We all got really buzzed...okay, DRUNK. I had a great time. It was awesome!
3) My dad was in town last weekend. I spent a lot of the weekend hanging out with him and with my relatives in San Antonio. We drank some margaritas but did not get buzzed. I had a great time. It was awesome!
4) I cooked again! This time I made these really nifty little bacon/tomato/egg/toast things. They were sort of like muffins, they were cooked in a muffin tin. It was basically toast with an egg cooked inside and a tasty topping. I also made salad dressing!! Salad dressing! This makes me very happy even though it was the easiest thing in the world (Dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil. That's it!)

So yeah, that's about it. You haven't missed much. I can't believe I've already been in school for two weeks, though. Time is flying.

No comments: