Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Too Much

I'm back from Fort Worth.
It was such a fun weekend, but good times can't last forever and now I'm home to face a school week that's gonna be pretty hellish until Thursday afternoon and on top of that I'm sick. I don't know whether to blame my current crappy health on my sister (who was sniffling when I spent the night at her place on Thursday) or my, um, let's just refer to him as this guy I sleep with sometimes (who had no voice when I attempted to talk to him last Wednesday but seemed healthy enough when we were together Friday and Saturday night) or the fact that I spent most of the weekend drinking in smoke-filled bars and that's gotta take a toll on your immune system, especially when you're as out of practice as I have been lately.
At any rate, I'll try to type out a real update when I'm feeling better and have less reading to do.

No comments: