Thursday, October 13, 2005

Just for fun

Have you all seen this? I don't normally waste my time on things like this, but this game has been going around on several of the blogs I read and it's actually kind of amusing. More amusing than studying for my Drama Research midterm, at any rate.
What you do is Google "(your name) needs" and then list the funniest results. I know, this is so stupid, but I guess I'm easily amused tonight because it made me laugh.
Here's what came up with my name:

"Ashley needs an experienced family."
"Ashley needs to move into the wetland." [Swamps!! Yes! Let's go right now!]
"Ashley needs to be more realistic in her expectations." [Don't we all...]
"Ashley needs to chill and consider learning a second language...but she might want to master English first." [Haha, that's one of my favorites]
"Ashley needs to go: straight to Jesus Christ." [No thank you!]
"Ashley needs outlets for expressing herself to her peers."
"Ashley needs to gain confidence and "bee-lieve" in her God-given abilities." [Gag me]
"Ashley needs to do a little more research on her period, instead of assuming that "one size fits all" when it comes to historical England." [This research stuff, there's just no escaping it.]
"Ashley needs a lot of prayer." [Alright, I need to come to Jesus. I get it.]
"Ashley needs a ride to volleyball."
"Ashley needs to be reintroduced to the market-and that's what we're good at." [Then get on it, people. And I want my new and improved image to be less sweet and honest, more seductive and dangerous! But not slutty! And not bitchy!]
"Ashley needs to keep wearing sexy outfits like this one and even more revealing ones to show off her fabulous body." [Okay!]
"Ashley needs to take her medication, which she left at home."
"Ashley needs to have something in her mouth most of the time." [Haha. Ha. That's the best one by far.]

Alright, game over. Ashley needs to at least pretend to study for her midterm.

No comments: