Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wasting Time

You Belong in London
A little old fashioned, and a little modern. A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.No wonder you and London will get along so well.
What City Do You Belong In?


Why does that result not surprise me at all?

It's Wednesday and I don't have school today, so I should be productive and work on my paper, but am I? Nope. I am gonna go to rehearsal in 3 hours, though, even if that's the only thing I actually do today. And I'm getting up at 3:45 a.m. so I can be in Austin by 5 a.m. tomorrow to feed the homeless for Alpha Psi Omega, so I figure I deserve to be lazy today.

Burnout sucks. I so don't feel like anything but sitting on the couch, watching Style Network, and eating leftover birthday cake.

No comments: