Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Turkey-flavored soda

Ugh, I can't bring myself to do anything productive these days. I haven't done any studying/writing at all today. I didn't really do any this weekend, either. I did the reading I absolutely had to do for tomorrow and nothing else. I have all of this stuff due in the two weeks after Thanksgiving, plus I have to stage manage a show when I get back here so I won't have much free time. Logically, this means I should be working my ass off this week but I just don't want to do it.
The only productive thing I've actually felt like doing lately is exercising, and at least that's something but it's not gonna help me finish the semester.
There's really no point to this entry, since I have nothing to say.
Have you seen those sodas flavored like Thanksgiving food? They come in a gift set at Target. There's turkey, stuffing, mashed potato, brussel sprout, and cranberry. They sound AWFUL (well, except for cranberry; that would probably be pretty g00d) and yet I really want to taste each one. Just to see what they are like. If it wasn't $2 per soda I'd probably buy the set just to see what it's like. It makes me think of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory and that bubble gum that's a three-course meal. Maybe I can get some people to split the cost with me. If two or three people bought the set together it wouldn't be that expensive, and I bet you'd only want one sip of each of those sodas anyway. Who wants to try it?
I'm so excited about Thanksgiving. Food, family, fun, just chillin' for six days (assuming I get my act together and actually do my work this week, that is).
I'm so lazy. Also, I'm having intense difficulties making decisions right now, about little things and big things. Hopefully this doesn't last long, because I usually have a gut instinct about pretty much everything that I can more or less trust, but my instincts have apparently totally abandoned me this week. It sucks. How do you indecisive people live like this?

P.S.-I just told Mike about wanting to try the Thanksgiving-flavored sodas, and his respose was, "You're turning violet, Violet!" Exactly!! Let's get some!

No comments: